i'm a convert.



Ordinarily, I am not a person who spends a lot of money on my personal care products. And by that I mean that unless it's available at Walgreens, I'm probably not using it. So I broke with tradition when I purchased hang straight from aveda a few years ago. I had tried it at a friend's house, and after only one use, I was so impressed I was willing to part with nearly $20 for my own bottle. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when Lauren convinced me to try to scalp benefits shampoo. She gave me some of hers to try, and by the weekend, I was buying my own. In the aveda salon, she recommended I try confixor too, so I just bought some without even trying it first. These products are so worth the money. My hair has never looked or felt healthier. The shampoo is soothing, hang straight makes my hair silky and smooth, and confixor gives me the control I need. I've been converted.

No comments: