a twist on a game day favorite.

A friend from my office shared this recipe with us on Friday, just in time for the Super Bowl. I made it for the small group of family that gathered at our house for the game, and it was a hit, but it definitely has kick! (This isn't the exact recipe - I substituted canned chicken for what was originally 2 cooked chicken breasts.)

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:
2 12.5 oz. cans of white meat chicken
2 8 oz. packages light cream cheese, softened
1 cup hot sauce (I used Louisiana Hot Sauce)
1 cup light Ranch dressing (I used Kraft)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and cheddar cheese.
Spread into a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks, or crackers. (I went with tortilla chips.)

No comments: